MSHS SENIOR CHOIR UNIFORM (AND OTHER)
COLLECTION INFORMATION TOMORROW
(Tuesday, May 19th from 4 pm until 5 pm in the MSHS east parking lot, near the orchestra room entrance toward the back of the lot)
It is important that you get this done as it is a condition of receiving your diploma this Friday. If you are unable to attend during this time frame, please contact me via email so we can figure out an alternative time to connect: firstname.lastname@example.org
I apologize for this being last minute, but it’s the best we could do under the circumstances!
We need to get your choir uniforms back (and some other things if you have them).
WHAT WE NEED BACK FROM YOU
- UNIFORM (Top, Tie, Pants)
- SHOES (OPTIONAL)-Only if you would like to donate them (not required)
- FOLDER/SHEET MUSIC-IF you have it! Some of you left this in your folder slot at school.
- MATILDA SCRIPT (if you were in the show). If we get the go ahead to do the show in July, we will get the books back to you. But if we cannot, we don’t want to have to try and get them back later!
Here is the plan: (If you cannot personally drop this off, perhaps someone can do so on your behalf.)
- Hang a sign or mark your car with your name on the driver’s side of the vehicle.
- Put all items to be collected in the back seat or trunk of your vehicle.
- Enter the east parking lot (Performing Arts side by the big tower/theater). Head toward the back of the lot.
- You will be directed to drive to up to one of three tables
- Do not get out of your car. Pop your trunk if your stuff is in there or make sure your door is unlocked.
- A parent volunteer (or I) will collect your stuff and make a note of everything you turned in
- Give us a shout or a wave and head back out of the parking lot!
NOTE: This collection is for SENIORS ONLY. We plan to allow all current 9th-11th graders to keep their uniforms & music folders for next school year. We will wait on Matilda scripts too for now.